1st of September 2020
Our customer Bocas Bali in Bocas del Toro, Panama is officially opening their doors the 1st of September 2020. Due to the Corona Virus they are offering special vouchers with heavy discounts, valid for up to 3 years!
We supplied 16 authentic Balinese prefab villa’s & the ‘Old Elephant House’, a refurbished ancient building that will serve as one of the restaurants on the private island. Additionally, we supplied all the hardwood flooring & decking, custom-made furniture and decorations.
Both the villa’s and the restaurant will be located over the water, in the style of the Maldives. Bocas Bali describes the room highlights as follows:
- Living space is 102 square meters, or 1,100 square feet, including the deck
- Room service app downloaded to your phone
- Complimentary room service 24 hours a day
- Private saltwater pool
- Private terrace
- Luxurious King bed with 300-thread-count, organic cotton linens
- Romantic Balinese tumpang sari canopy over your bed
- Plush bathrobes and towels
- Premium reef-safe bath and body amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi
- Coffee machine
- Safety deposit box
- Daily cleaning service
- Fully stocked mini-fridge
- Fee-based laundry service
For more information about the Bocas Bali opening or to book your all-inclusive vacation at Bocas Bali, please visit their website and contact the sales team directly.
The website of Bocas Bali: www.bocasbali.com
The Facebook page of Bocas Bali: https://www.facebook.com/bocasbaliluxury/
You will not be disappointed!
Read more about the Bocas Bali Project